I received the opportunity to review Talking Fingers for The OldSchool House. Initially I was concerned that my children would be unable to use it because of their age. However, I found out it is designed for children K-3rd grade.
Talking Fingers is based on the idea that text is speech made visible. When children begin to link speech sounds to letters they can use the alphabet to write the sounds. "Their fingers are talking"
The Read, Write, Type Learning System costs $79.00 for the Home Edition on CD. If you have multiple children that will be using this program then it may be the best way to go.
Otherwise the individual pricing is as follows.
$35.00 1 user
$55.00 2 users
$70.00 3 users
$85.00 4 users
$100.00 5 users
The one year subscription includes over 90 games, typing lessons, animated stories, and writing samples. It includes, phonics, spelling, keyboarding and word processing to help the child/student make the connection. I received the online version and had my middle child try it out. She really liked it. It has a storyline of two hands (Lefty and Rightway) trying to defeat a villain named Vexor. It enables the student to learn proper hand positions and the program grows in complexity as the children learn more letters and sounds to create words.
If You’ve ever Feel Shamed for Who You are as a Woman? This is What God
Says:
-
Have you ever felt like your body was the problem, either not enough, or
somehow too much? I think maybe most of us have stood in that painful,
confusing i...
0 comments:
Post a Comment